Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

Challenge!

We’re hoping to run a regular challenge on here, to help fire your scrappin’ mojo, as well as to challenge you to try something that you normally wouldn’t do!
So for our very first challenge, we’ll start off nice and easy…
White with one! 

For this challenge, you must use a WHITE cardstock base.  The “one” part of it means that you can only use ONE basic colour on the layout.  You can use different shades of the same colour, but it must be obviously the same colour.  (so shades of pink are fine, but not pink and green).
Entries can either be posted to our facebook wall, or you can email them to www.scrapbookshenanigans@gmail.com
All entries will be displayed on the blog, so please avoid rudie nudie pics, or using pictures of people who may not appreciate being published online. You have until the 12th September to submit your entry, and for this challenge, we are classifying black as a colour in its own right. 
I can’t wait to see what you all come up with… and I can’t wait to challenge myself!
Happy Scrappin’,
Rita

2 comments:

Jac Piper said...

So where are all the LOs from the challenge??

Rita said...

we've only got two so far Jac! I will post them all once the challenge closes. I hope there's some lurkers waiting till the last moment to send their entries in!
Saying that... I have to do my one yet... no point in me setting challenges unless I do it too, right? :) - Rita