Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

34 sleeps until Christmas!

We put our tree up last night - we're a bit of a big fan of Christmas, so it's so nice to see the pretty lights twinkling away! 
I'm going to show you two cards today that have a bit more of a traditional slant than the doodlebug ones, these cards are using papers from Bo Bunny's Blitzen collection!
 For this card I used a white cardstock base, and using the Intrinsic embossing folder, embossed a rectangle of Core'dinations Cardstock in Broken China.  I added a strip of Bo Bunny Blitzen Stripe. I tied a strip of silver metallic ribbon around the strip to add a bit of bling.A little rectangle of  the reverse of the Blitzen Stripe was perfect to mount my diecut reindeer.  Isn't he beautiful!?!   He is made using the Cottage Cutz Deer die which is just to die for!  We only have one of these beauties left in stock, though, so if you love him as much as I do, you'll need to be quick! 

This ard was made using a lot of the same product - the blitzen stripe paper, broken china cardstock, and the cottage cutz die.  I used the Lovingly Baroque embossing folder as the background of this card, and topped it off using an offcut of cardstock, and a kaisercraft rubon sentiment!
Rita

1 comment: