Tag 5 was by far the one that gave me the most grief. By rights, it should've been one of the easier ones - but I wonder whether our heat and humidity caused dramas that we weren't expecting!
We had a little bit of trouble getting the ink to release from the back of the acetate without taking any of the alcohol ink with it. Staz On ink is terrible for this technique! We used Ancient Page ink, and got a decent result, but I'd like to revisit this one using the archival ink that Tim recommends.
Here's how we went...
I like the idea of the technique, but I think there was an issue with either our weather, or the ink we used.
Definitely a technique I'm keen to revisit though!