Search This Blog

Friday, October 28, 2011


This is my "Me" page!
For this layout I used Echo Park's "Be Mine" collection - I distressed the edges of the lined paper, and inked them slightly, using Weathered Wood distress inks. I also did this to the spotty paper, and layered my photos over the top of that.
I used 4 small photos that I took of myself on my iPhone - I used an app called camera+ which is brilliant for on the run editing - I used a sepia tint, and a square crop. Once I printed these, I added a rough edge with distress ink again, to add a bit more of a shabby chic feel.
I painted the chipboard letters grey and black to match the shade of the paper a bit more, as well as a chipboard flourish. I layered this with some flowers, a tag embellishment and a fussy cut hot air balloon, to decorate the layout.
And last but certainly not least, I included LOTS of journaling!
My journaling reads :
I am - Rita , Mama, Wife, Sister, Aunty, Friend.
I love : frogs, belly laughs, snuggles, gadgets and my family
I hate: snakes, scary movies, empty packets being left in the fridge, tantrums and heights.
I like to eat: olives, cheeses, allens lollies, salt & vinegar chips, curry.
My favourite musicians are: (this week) - John Mayer, Adele, Bruno Mars, LMFAO, Billy Joel.
5 words that describe me: kind, honest, loyal, creative, dreamer.
I am currently addicted to: facebook, pinterest, finding cool apps for my iPhone, black jellybeans & caffeine.
My Pets names are: Bender, Sparky, Rizzo, Shadow, George & Bella
I like to: be silly, make beautiful things, cook delicious foods, watch disney movies with my gorgous girls, turn my music up really loud and sing along.
My favourite quote: "All who wander are not lost" - JRR Tolkien.

All the products that I used here, with the exception of the title (which I had in my stash) are available through our online store!

No comments: